“NEW YEAR, NEW TRAINING” SPECIAL OFFER – EXTENDED!
Whether you’re new to teaching or a veteran instructor, enrolling in Les Mills IMT (Initial Module Training) or Advanced Training will help you create new fans among your participants, help more people fall in love with fitness, and ultimately create a happier and healthier planet – which is pretty much what we all need right now!
Last year we gave you the chance to win FREE training by enrolling in IMT or Advanced Training. Shel from Australia and Chad from the Philippines both have won a free IMT or Advanced Training of their choice!
The offer proved so popular and now we want to extend it – along with the super special Lucky Draw that went with it! Only this time, there’s a bit of a twist! (the good kind 😉)
Choose any IMT or Advanced Training and when you register before midnight (AEST) on 29th February 2020, you’ll automatically go into the draw to win a free Advanced Training module of your choice*! And here’s the twist – 20 lucky winners from across Australia and Southeast Asia will be randomly chosen* – how cool is that?!
NOTE: If you were entered into the Lucky Draw last year but didn’t win, then you’ll automatically be entered into this draw
PLUS: If you’ve purchased IMT or Advanced Training between 1st to 23rd January 2020, you’ll also be automatically entered into the draw!
HOW TO ENTER
Check out the available modules today, and sign up here before 29th February 2020. And when you do, you’ll automatically go into the draw to win a FREE Advanced Training of your choice*!
To learn more about how IMT and Advanced Training can further your career, contact your local Tribe Recruiter:
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This random draw is open to current and non Les Mills Instructors residing in countries under Les Mills Asia Pacific ("The Organiser”).
- To be eligible for the draw, participants must register and pay before 29th February 2020. Participants are not allowed to withdraw or change the module after they have registered.
- This contest ends on 29th February 2020 11.59pm AEST (GMT+8).
- The winners for Australia will be randomly selected by The Organiser on 6th March at 38 Thesiger Ct, Deakin ACT 2600, Australia. Winners for Southeast Asia will be randomly selected at Unit 8.02, Level 8, Wisma E&C, Lorong Dungun Kiri, Damansara Heights, 50490, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- There are 20 prizes in total with 1 winner selected in the following areas:
- There are 20 prizes in total, with 1 winner selected from the following regions:
- AUSTRALIA: Western Australia, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory
- SOUTHEAST ASIA: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam & Mynmar
- SOUTH ASIA: Maldives
- MELANESIA: Papua New Guinea
*Note: If there are no eligible entries for any of the regions listed, no winner will be drawn for that area.
- Winners will be announced and notified by 16th March 2020 by either email or phone, depending on the details provided by participants in the Les Mills Asia Pacific instructor portal. It is the responsibility of all participants to ensure that their contact details are correct and kept up-to-date within the instructor portal.
- The Organiser’s decision is final and no dispute will be entered into.
- Each winner shall win an Advanced Training module of their choice, but he/she must register to attend their complimentary Advanced Training before 31st December 2020, otherwise, the prize will be forfeited. Winners will bear all costs and expenses involved for attending the training.
- In event that the winner has completed all Advanced Trainings he/she is eligible for, Les Mills Asia Pacific will offer to convert the Advanced Training Prize to a free IMT (on a case by case)
- Winners cannot offset the Initial Module Training (IMT) or Advanced Training that they have paid to attend; the prize is a training module in addition to what he/she has purchased.
- The Organiser reserves the right to postpone and/or cancel any IMT or Advanced Training for any unforeseen circumstances. In this case, winners will be contacted to make arrangements for an alternative training date.
- The Advanced Training prize is not refundable or transferable for cash, and cannot be exchanged for Les Mills merchandise and/or SMART TECH equipment.
- In the event a Winner seeks a refund for the purchased training, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be immediately posted on the www.lesmills.com.au website