Terms and Conditions for TRIBE +1
This contest (“The Contest”) is organised by Les Mills Asia Pacific (“The Organiser”) and is open to all instructors in Australia and South East Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Brunei, Philippines, Indonesia, Guam, Maldives, Myanmar, Laos, and Papua New Guinea) aged 18 years and above on or before “The Contest” closing date.
To be eligible “REFERRAL INSTRUCTOR” in “The Contest”:
* The Referral Instructor MUST BE an active Les Mills Instructor (in any Les Mills Program) with a minimum of 02 (two) recorded activities (e.g. Quarterly Workshop Registration, Music Purchase, Training Registration) within last 12 months
* The more Trainees you refer to register and complete Initial Module Training certification, the higher chances of you winning.
To be eligible “TRAINEE” in “The Contest”:
* The Trainee must register for a Les Mills Initial Module Training (“The Initial Module Training”) organized by Les Mills Asia Pacific before 31st December 2018.
* The Trainee must not be an instructor of any other Les Mills program prior to “The Initial Module Training” (first timer).
* “The Organiser” reserves the right to postpone and/or cancel any Initial Module Training for any unforeseen circumstances.
Only ONE winner (The Referral Instructor) per region (Australia and South East Asia) will be selected. The Organiser’s decision is final and no dispute will be entertained.
“The Winner” (The Referral Instructor) must be available for travel for the filming of the first quarter 2019 (date to be announced later) in New Zealand otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
The corresponding “Trainee” will win a Polar A370 Fitness Tracker. This is not exchangeable for cash or other models.
“The Winners” will be notified by email, LMAP social media and/or by phone within 7 days of the closing date of “The Contest”. If “The Winners” do not respond to the notification within 3 days, “The Organiser” reserves the right to withdraw the prize from “The Winners” and choose a replacement.
“The Organiser” reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to vary, delete, add or amend any of the Terms & Conditions set out herein from time to time without prior notice and reason.
“The Organiser” will not be responsible or liable for any claims, loss or damage whatsoever, resulting from or in connection with “The Contest” or the prizes given through “The Contest”.
The Les Mills Tribe +1 New Zealand Filming Trip is not refundable/transferrable for any cash or no other Les Mills’ modules, merchandises, and/or equipment.
The total prize includes return flights and accommodations and entry to Les Mills Gym in Auckland. The prize does not include any visas (if applicable), travel insurance, meals and/or any other activities during the trip.