and reap the benefits of a cost-effective digital solution
- Create new sources of revenue
- Retain and engage existing members
- Monetise your group fitness offering
- Reduce admin in your business*
- Re-engage former members
- Enjoy easy booking and calendar syncs*
- Alleviate restriction issues once your club reopens
- Future-proof your business against future lockdowns
*with our third-party partner app (optional)
AND AT-HOME SOLUTION
LES MILLS Content allows you to take ultimate control. Members get easy access to the worlds best workouts, while you keep them within your own brand ecosystem. If you dont have an app or are not sure how to integrate into your website or ecosystem, just complete this form and a dedicated local Business Partnership Manager will be in touch.
A COST-EFFECTIVE DIGITAL SOLUTION
FUTUREPROOF YOUR BUSINESS
DRIVE ACQUISITION AND GROW REVENUE
NEW RELEASES EVERY QUARTER
BETTER DECISIONS FOR
LES MILLS GRIT®
LES MILLS CORE®
BASE BEGINNER WORKOUTS
LES MILLS MINDFULNESS SERIES
LES MILLS Content enables you to host an on-demand library of Les Mills workouts in your club’s own app* or website. LES MILLS Content consists of 100+ premium videos including equipment and non-equipment workouts, Base Beginner and Technique videos, and the Les Mills Mindfulness series. LES MILLS Content uses license-free music, so you don’t require any additional music licensing, and the Content is updated with new Releases every Quarter.
*No app? No worries! Ask us about our white-label app solution.
Six programs are available for LES MILLS Content: BODYPUMP®, BODYCOMBAT®, BODYBALANCE®, BODYATTACK®, LES MILLS GRIT™ and LES MILLS CORE™. Multiple formats will available for some Releases (e.g. 15, 30, 45 or 55 minutes).
LES MILLS Content will have 100+ videos in total available. The Releases will be updated every Quarter. The oldest Release will be replaced as a new Release is made available, ensuring you keep your content fresh for your members.
In addition to the main programs state above, Base Beginner, Technique and Mindfulness videos will also be available as part of LES MILLS Content.
The programs selected have been based on ‘at-home’ insights from subscriber usage and behaviours among LES MILLS On Demand users. This library also reflects the most popular programs and formats, as well as a mix of equipment/non-equipment-based programs.
New Releases will be available each Quarter, with the oldest Releases being removed to keep the size of the library the same (100 total workouts), and to keep the Content fresh and exciting for your members.
LES MILLS Content and LES MILLS On Demand both offer world-class workouts from Les Mills. However, there are a few key differences:
- LES MILLS Content has 100+ workouts available, while LES MILLS On Demand provides 1,000+.
- LES MILLS Content is designed for you to host the video library within your club’s own ecosystem (i.e. on your own app or website); whereas LES MILLS On Demand is hosted by Les Mills and is accessible via an app or website external to your Club’s ecosystem). Remember, if you don’t have your own app, ask us about our white-label solution.
- LES MILLS Content uses license-free music. This is different from the licensed songs that are used for LES MILLS On Demand.
The use of LES MILLS Content does not require additional music licensing by partners. This is because LES MILLS Content uses license-free music.
LES MILLS Content can be supplied in one of three ways:
- Through our partner MOVE, we can supply a white-label app, that you can custom-brand, which is loaded with LES MILLS Content.
- Direct to Club Partner: LES MILLS Content can be supplied directly to you via our cloud account, for uploading into your ecosystem (e.g. website).
- Via your own third-party app: If you already work with a third-party app provider, we can set up an agreement for LES MILLS Content to be uploaded directly via your third-party.
- Via video hosting: We can host the workouts via our platform for you to then integrate into your ecosystem (e.g. website).
LES MILLS Content is designed to sit within an in-club app or web page that members on an additional membership tier would have access to. The workouts must sit behind a member login and cannot be open to the public for access. If you need support and advice on platforms and apps available, please speak to your local Business Partnership Manager in Australia or Southeast Asia.
Please note: due to licensing restrictions, live-streamed classes may NOT be recorded, saved or replayed in any circumstances.
LES MILLS Content is designed to be a member benefit and an extension of your membership offering. Therefore, it needs to sit behind a member login and must not be distributed through social media.
If a Club Partner ends their partnership with Les Mills they must remove all related LES MILLS Content.